Ex-Facor (Low Starch)- Bluebonnet Feeds
(Only Available in Store)
- 40# Bag
- Protein- 12.75%
- Fat- 8%
- Fiber- 15%
Intensify Ex-Factor Low Starch is an extrusion cooked feed that is highly digestible. This product contains “Intensify Technology” and may be used for growth, performance, breeding and maintenance horses of all ages. This product contains very low levels of non-structural carbohydrates which makes it ideal for horses with starch and sugar sensitivities. The extrusion cooking process makes the nutrients in this feed very easy for the horse to digest and absorb.
- 10% NSC
- Designed for horses with starch or sugar sensitivities.
- Contains Stride 101 Supplement.
- Probiotics and yeast culture are included at guaranteed levels for excellent digestive health.
- “True Name” ingredient listing shows the specific names of the ingredients in this feed.
- Elevated levels of Vitamin E for anti-oxidant support.
- Contains reduced carbohydrate and starch levels.
- Contains “Cool Energy” calories from premium fat sources rich in omega fatty acids.
- Kelp seaweed meal is included for increased micronutrient support.
- Critical amino acids, trace minerals and vitamin levels are guaranteed on the label.
- Contains organic minerals and organic selenium yeast.